Tuesday 19 January 2010

Why do All of My Favourite Chocolates Get Discontinued?!!!


First of all there was the Cadbury Nobble; a delcious cobination of buscuit and wafer wraped up in chewy caramel. Then there was Twixels, a long box full of a miniture version of Twix, I have no idea why, but things like this always taste better when they are mini. Following that there was the Falling Leaves at Thorntons; basically a small box of individual cornflates coated in silky Thorntons milk chocolate. Then I got attached to Teasers; the big version of the malteeser, like the ones you would find in a box of celebrations. At one time they were released in a box of their own, however, now Malteaser have releaased the little Malteeser Rabbits, which is a slight compensation for not being able to get hold of a box of Teasers, but quite expensive if I wanted to consume a multitude of sweet scrumptious sins. Now the Mars Mini Eggs are nowhere to be seen, how many more times are these confectionary companies going to introduce a delicious, addictable treat in to my life, only to then snatch it away and leave me going cold turkey with abosolutely no warning at all.


Does anyone out there know where I can get hold of any of these treats?

Or are willing to join me in a petition against the confectionary industry for cruel and unusual punishment?

No comments:

Post a Comment